This beautiful villa stands in a small villa park, situated on an idyllic peninsula. The villa lies 30 metres away from a big lake, on a huge plot of 1750m². It offers you peace, plenty of room and privacy, which make the perfect ingredients for an enjoyable holiday in Norway. The peninsula lies close to Vrådal, in the province of Telemark.
Description of the villa
Swimming, fishing and sailing are activities that can be done right in front of the house. In addition, you can also enjoy yourself with long walks through the forests and mountains which provide you with a stunning view.
During winters you are able to skate on the frozen lake or enjoy Europe’s best snow with skiing or snowboarding. You can enjoy winter sports in a ski resort (Vrådal Panorama Skisenter) just 12 kilometres from your house. With so many activities to do in all seasons, you will never end up bored.
This spacious villa has a usable area of 170m², shared across two floors.
- Big living room with wood stove, radio and satellite TV
- Five bedrooms, each with a double bed and a sofa bed. The double beds are provided with two single beddings.
- Bathroom with bath tub, shower, toilet, bidet, sink and washing machine
- Big sauna
- Kitchen equipped with all modern conveniences including dishwasher, coffee machine and microwave
- Large, partially covered terrace (furniture and barbecue present)
- Location : Vrådal
- Accommodation : 10-12 people
- Living area : 170m²
- Bedrooms : 5
- Bathrooms : 1
- Sauna : 1
- Pets : allowed
- Rental price per week from : € 550,-
- Bedding, if needed, can be rented
Would you like to explore Vrådal with a boat? You can rent the ‘Fjord Home’, with a 3,5hp engine, for an additional €100,- a week.
Availability and pricing
For availability and pricing, please contact us.
Pictures of “Storodde”
[g-gallery gid=”511″ random=”0″ watermark=”1″]